Google

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Clinique & MAC Haul

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've been super busy lately, but I guess not busy enough to sneak some more makeup into my collection :)

- Clinique High Impact Mascara, $14.00



Well, after using BadGal Lash for three months (that's how long you're supposed to keep your mascara), I figured it was time to try a new one. I've never owned anything Clinique before, but their mascaras seemed decent, and not expensive like Dior or Lancome. I really liked how clean the brush looked, there were no mascara clumps on the brush or anything. I tried it today, and I just loved it! It gave me that dramatic look that I love for my eyelashes, and I think it's better than BadGal because the brush is smaller, so it's not as messy. Don't get me wrong, BadGal was great, but I think I've found my new love :)

- MAC Gold Spill Mineralize Skinfinish, $24.50



Ok, so I know this is discontinued, but I swaped NARS Crazed blush for it on Makeup Alley. This is my first Mineralize Skinfinish, and I am really loving it (geez, I love everything)! It's this really nice golden bronzy color, and it adds the perfect amount of summer "glow" to my cheeks. Being a Cali girl, that's exactly what I'm looking for, even when it's not summer. It is pretty sheer, and there is some sparkle, but that's just what I love about it, because I love to sparkle and shine, but not be too over the top or crazy.

So that's it. Not a big haul, but good enough to share, I think. The pictures I got were from the Clinique website and Google. I would have taken them myself, but in all honesty, I was too lazy. Sorry :) So I'll talk to you guys later! Keep checking back. My next post will probably be on my favorite YouTube makeup channels! Ooh, exciting :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments: