Google

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mini Haul

Today I went to Nordstrom Rack, and I guess I went during the wrong week, because I didn't find any clothes. I was looking for a new Juicy jacket since I broke my other one (yeah, I know right? Who breaks their Juicy jackets??), but they seriously, they had like no Juicy stuff. I was really dissapointed. But I did get one thing :)

-Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme, $24.97


Dang, this stuff was expensive, but so worth it! My hair stylist uses this on me, and it just makes my hair look really amazing and it smells sooo good. I finally got around to buying it, and I haven't used it by myself yet, but after I do, I will definitely be doing a review on it.

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe, and feel free to leave comments, questions, or even requests. Have a great day!

No comments: