Google

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Lovin'

Come on guys, you can't deny it's summer (even though there was some recent weather fluctuation here in crazy San Diego)! And how do you prepare for summer? Buy some awesome, new, summer related beauty products, DUH! Just kidding, but here's a list of products that I'm sure I'll be loving for summer.

Neutrogena Color Boosting Sunblock SPF 30



This stuff will protect your skin, and give that amazing summer glow that you know you'll love. It's also sweatproof and waterproof, which is a must have for summer.

CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara



I've never used this stuff, but I heard it's pretty amazing, and now it comes in waterproof! Perfect for summer, when all you need are your sexy lashes and a bikini!

MAC Tendertone Lip Balm SPF 12



These are limited edition from MAC so get them while you can. They're super creamy, and have SPF, and they come in cute little jars, so they're perfect for on the go. I'm really loving the color "Hush, Hush".

Too Faced Caribbean In A Compact- Sun Bunny



I have this thing in Snow Bunny, and I absolutely adore it! Sun Bunny is perfect for summer for you to achieved that bronzed look, especially for you girls who don't tan as quickly as you wish you. I'm the complete opposite (I tan super fast), but still might have to get this. Any bronzer would be great, I just really like this one.

Supermodel by Victoria's Secret Shimmering Fragrance Mist



I was just browsing and I came across this. Now, we all know Supermodel smells amazing, and now with a hint of shimmer, it's perfect for those summer nights out on the town, or just a day to the beach. Smell good, and sparkle and shine!

That's it! Your beauty must haves of summer. A few other things I might suggest are powder foundation, since liquid would be way to heavy and gross for the summer. I also think that every girl should find her fun summer (or year round) fragrance, whether it be Supermodel, or something else (mine is Funny! by Moschino). Whatever happens this summer, the only thing that matters is that you have fun and stay protected (in all ways heavenly possible)!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: