Google

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Calling All Cali Girls

So MAC made a lipstick exclusively for us amazing Cali girls, and the best part... IT'S FREE! The lipstick is called California Dreamin' and it's described as "a pretty baby blue pink (lustre)". Oooh, so pretty. And it's LE, so once it's gone, it's gone forever.



It's exclusive only to people who live in California, and originally we were supposed to be sent a postcard, but apparently there's an email going around now, so here's the link! Just print it out and present it at any MAC freestanding or PRO store and get the free lipstick. Offer ends June 30, 2008, SO HURRY BEFORE STORES RUN OUT!!!

Credit to Fabu-less Beauty. I hope she doesn't mind me stealing her email :)

I've yet to get my lipstick, so I'm kinda antsy right now. Don't you hate anticipating getting something? AHHH, it's killing me. If they run out, I just might cry.

Ok, well that's all for now. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Fabuless Beauty said...

Thanks for the shout out! So did you end up getting it? If so, how do you like it?