Google

Sunday, June 1, 2008

MAC and Drugstore Haul

So I went to a MAC freestanding store this weekend, and I got some stuff, and I also went to Walmart and got a couple of things there too! My one disappointment was that they ran out of 15 pallets at the MAC store, so I had to put my pans back into my empties. Ugh, they better get a new shipment soon. Anyways, here's what I got!

MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch, $10.50

This shadow is described as minimal pink with shimmer, and it's just the most gorgeous color ever, whether it's for the entire lid, or as a highlight!

MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe, $10.50

This is a great crease color and goes perfectly with Naked Lunch. I bought it for a look I'm gonna do for my cousins wedding. I'm super excited. This color is described as taupe brown with silvery bronze shimmer. SOO GORGEOUS!

MAC 3 Lashes

These lashes and long and luxurious, but kinda natural looking at the same time, and the MAC MA already cut them for me to match my eye shape, so I don't even have to worry about that!

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara Waterproof, $6.97

I haven't tried this yet, and I've heard mixed reviews about this, but I just really needed a waterproof mascara for summer, so I thought I might as well give this a try. Hopefully it can hold a curl and won't budge.

Salon Perfect Eyelash Adhesive, $2.97

I was considering getting the one from MAC, but I'm trying to save money, so I thought I'd give this one a try. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Here's a pic, sorry for the crappy lighting!


That's it! I can't wait to try out all my new products and go to the wedding!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: