Google

Monday, June 9, 2008

MAC Cool Heat

What an ironic name? Well, here's the latest MAC Collection! Dang, I'm gonna be homeless before summer ends. Just kidding, I'm totally cutting back. I realized I can't be a MAC collector with the budget I'm on. So basically I'm just getting the essentials and stuff I'll use like every day.



Some looks are too hot for summer to handle but not Cool Heat. Sweltering corals, chill-out blues, complemented by Turquatic and its warm new sister shade, Turquatic Heat, create this season's coolest - and steamiest - beauty paradox.

Slimshines

I really want to try a slimshine, but I'm not really loving any of these colors. Eh...

Eye shadows

Absolutely loving Warming Trend and Blue Flame. I don't have any true blues, and this one just look gorgeous. They're also both Veluxe Pearl and I don't have any of those, so I would definitely like to try one.

Creations Hue: Turquatic

I don't really need a MAC Perfume, and this isn't limited edition, so I wouldn't rush to pick it up.

Creations Hue: Turquatic Heat

I can't really judge something I haven't smelled yet, but I already have a perfume, but those of you who are looking for a summer scent might want to check this out!

There it is. I know a lot of people are excited for this collection, and just by looking on the Internet, I'm not too disappointed. I just wish they had face products like blushes or something. I also wish they had pigments (I really want a neutral one, and the only neutral pigment from Naughty Nauticals was Lark About, and I already have Vanilla so yeah...) because I want to expand my pigment collection. So that's all for now. Schools over on Thursday, so I'll definitely be posting and hauling way more often. But this week I have to prepare for finals, so don't expect much. I'll talk to you all later!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Katie

No comments: