Google

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Coastal Scents Haul

I just recieved my package from Coastal Scents today! Here's a list of what I got, and a review and pictures will be coming soon.

- 20 gram Sifter Jar, 75 cents
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Pink Kabuki Brush (EVEN THE BRISTLES ARE PINK!!), $4.99
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Pink Angle Blush Brush, $3.99
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Pink Blending Fluff Brush, $1.99
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Pink Duo Fiber Powder Stippler (Comparable to MAC 187), $7.95
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Pink Oval Fluff Shadow Brush, $1.69
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- Pink Round Crease Eye Brush, $1.49
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, I went a little Pink crazy :) But anyways, I tested them a little, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed, especially at the price they're selling them for. My whole order was only $26.33 including tax and shipping! That's really good for six brushes and a sifter jar (I got the jar to put my broken bronzer in).

You should definatley check out this website, and I will be doing a review on all the brushes once I get my MAC Heirlooms Face Brush set that I got off of eBay, so I can compare some of the brushes. Just from testing them on my hand, I have to say, they are pretty nice, even though the stippling brush did shed a little.

So here's the website, and I hope you all enjoy: Coastal Scents

Thanks for reading and PLEASE subscribe!

No comments: