Google

Sunday, March 23, 2008

MAC Heatherette Haul / Review

Wow! How cute is this collection? The packaging is absolutely ADORABLE, and wayyy better than Fafi. So here's my haul, and a little review on each thing I got :)

-Heatherette Trio 1 ($32.50)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Comes with limited edition shadows in Mood Ring and Hoppin' with the repromote Cloudburst. This trio is sooo perfect for me, since I love greens and blues. Mood Ring is a great highlight, Hoppin' is a great lid color, and Cloudburst is the perfect crease/outer-v color. Cloudburst has little green sparkles in it, which compliment Hoppin' perfectly. It's a really cute trio, with a mirror, which is totally awesome! I just wish it came with a little brush inside, but I'll live. This trio is definatley a must have. The other trio is super cute too, I'm just not much of a pink/purple eyeshadow person.

-Beauty Powder, Smooth Harmony ($22.00)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Described as a medium golden bronze, it's great for people with fair skin as a bronzer or contour color. For people with tan skin like me, it gives a nice all over glow, and it's matte, so it's not all sparkly like the Fafi Iridescent Pressed Powders. I really like this for an all over powder.

-Dual Edge Eye Pencil, Black Funk / Pop Blue ($16.50)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Described as true black / turqouise with silver glitter, I really love this pencil. It's super creamy, and goes on really nicely. The black isn't anything special, but I do love the formula of this pencil, and the turquoise side is soooo pretty, it compliments Hoppin' from Trio 1 perfectly. There is glitter in it, so it's not good for the water line, but it's nice to line your upper and lower lash lines. Over all, a really great thing to have, and they are limited edition, so get them while you can!

Over all, I really like this collection. I might have to go back and get a lipglass in Sock Hop, and I thought Bonus Beat was really cute, but I already had C-Thru and they were really similar, so I didn't really feel like getting it. You should definately check out this collection, everything is packaged so nicely, and the products are really great. I hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks!

-Katie

No comments: