Google

Monday, March 31, 2008

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Since I have no hauls or reviews to do, I thought I would just post my everyday makeup routine. It's really quick, simple, and natural, so if that's what you're looking for, keep reading!

1. First, I start off with a clean face. I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Foam Wash.


2. I put on moisturizer. I use Olay Complete All Day UV Moisture Lotion- Normal, and apply it with my MAC 190 SE.


3. I apply foundation all over. I use MAC Hyper Real SPF 15 in NC300, and I apply it with my MAC 187 SE.


4. I put concealer on any blemishes. I use Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer in Light/Medium, and apply it with my MAC 194 SE.


5. I apply either blush or bronzer, depending on my mood. For bronzer, I use Too Faced Caribbean in a Compact in Snow Bunny, and for blush I either use Stila Convertible Color in Peony, or MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder in Sassed-Up from Fafi, and I apply those with my MAC 168 SE.

6. I curl my lashes with an eyelash curler I got from Rite Aid, and then apply mascara. I use Benefit BADgal Lash.


7. I spray MAC Fix+ to set my makeup.

8. I apply lipgloss. I usually use MAC Lipglass in C-Thru.

That's it! It seems like a lot, but it really doesn't take that long. On normal days when I go to school and stuff, I usually don't wear any eyeshadow or anything like that, I usually save it for the weekends. I concentrate more on my face than playing up my eyes. I hope you guys enjoyed reading!

Thanks! Please subscribe, leave comments, and any requests that you might have for reviews or tutorials, or just any questions you have!

No comments: